You’ll need a few documents to process your loan application and at closing. Here’s a quick look at the documents that you’ll need to pull together.
- Copy of drivers license and Social Security card. Because we need to verify who you are.
- Address(es) for the past two years. Borrowers who have been renting may be asked to get a letter signed by their landlord verifying that they’ve been paying rent and that they’ve paid it on time.
- Employment for the past two years. We’ll need name(s) and address of each employer along with more information on any gap in employment.
- Income for the past two years. The easiest way to do this is to provide the last two years’ tax returns, your last two years’ W-2 forms, as well as copies of one month’s worth of pay stubs from all current employers.
- All money-related assets. You will be asked to provide the last two or three months’ statements from all checking accounts, savings accounts, 401k retirement, and money market accounts.
- All debts. Guaranteed Financial will pull your credit report to reveal the information we need on credit card debt, installment loans (like student loans), car loans and your current mortgage and home equity loans if you’re refinancing.
- The Sales Contract. We will need a copy of your original purchase agreement –if the loan being applied for is the purchase of a property.
- Property owned information. We will need to see the last mortgage statement of any real-estate owned as well as know the amount of taxes and property insurance for the property.